I’m excited to announce that my dear friend Leah Piken Kolidas and I will be co-leading a workshop in the Boston area this fall! Join us for a lighthearted, fun-filled workshop called Creative Play: An Afternoon of Intuitive Art and Creating from the Heart.
Creativity and play are two of my top values and Leah is the epitome of creativity and play – for goodness sakes, the girl makes the cutest smooshing noises when she’s squeezing her paints! I’m thrilled that we’ll be rolling up ourselves together and getting messy and silly with you! If you’re in the area, I hope you can join us. It will be fun to meet you in person! Sign-up here, space is limited.
What is creative play for you? How is it showing up in your life?
For me, creative play paves the way for intuition to flow freely, giggles to run rampant, and wonderful surprises to emerge. Here are a few of the ways I see creative play frolicking about in my life right now:
- When my friend Amy wears colorful sippy cups on her head like hats to make her daughter laugh uncontrollably
- At intuitive painting class where Chris Zydel is always gently nudging and supporting the crazy creative process to unfold
- Discovering sparkly paint between my toes or inside my purse after intuitive painting class
- Finding fun, creative ways to Wreck This Journal
- Cracking up each week at my friend Connie’s outrageous Wreck This Journal video clips
- Having a creative play date with my friend Julie
- Answering the question “What does happiness look like to you?” via collage
How can you invite creative play into your day today?