Look what came in the mail today!

by jenn on January 19, 2011

in Right-Brain Business Planning,Writing

Right-Brain Business Plan book

OMG! Today I had the best surprise. My publisher New World Library sent me an advanced copy of my book The Right-Brain Business Plan: A Creative, Visual Map for Success. I can’t tell you how amazing it was to hold the book in my hands for the first time. I was flooded with so much emotion – joy, the feeling of accomplishment, pride in how much work went into this baby and how beautiful it turned out, and excitement that soon the book will be in the hands of many more people who are looking for a more fulfilling way to do business. That just brings tears to my eyes (you can see my used tissue in the background of my photo!).

I showed the book to my hubby and to my fabulous friend and illustrator Kate over FaceTime on my iPhone this afternoon and then tonight I video Skyped with my parents to let them get a glimpse of it, too!

Anyway, I’m thrilled about the things we’ve got planned for the launch next month and I can’t wait to share more very soon. If you want to be in the know, you can sign-up for my newsletter to get the latest deets about what I’m cookin’ up for you creative souls.

I hope I can sleep tonight… I’m just so over the moon!!!

{ 18 comments… read them below or add one }

Lily January 20, 2011 at 5:10 am

Let me get in line to wish you a hearty Congratulations! Having worked with your personally I know how dedicated, business-savvy and artistic you are – some powerful combinations to put out into the world. Can’t wait to hear about all the wonderful people whose lives you change for the better with your book. Congrats again!

bonnierose January 20, 2011 at 5:24 am

I am so so happy for you. it’s my goal too to one day hold my own published book in my hands too.
You inspire me. xo
love to you.. so so happy for you! hugs bonnierose in ND

andrea January 20, 2011 at 5:41 am

Yah Jen!
I am jumping up and down and celebrating with you.

Britt Bravo January 20, 2011 at 8:28 am

Congratulations, Jenn! Your book is going to make a phenomenal impact on the world.

Lynette January 20, 2011 at 9:22 am

I can’t wait to check it out! Congratulations!

Patrick Ross January 20, 2011 at 10:09 am

How fantastic! I’m very happy for you, and am signing up for the newsletter.

Bridget January 20, 2011 at 11:13 am

This is wonderful. I am so excited for you!

kyle January 20, 2011 at 11:47 am

Awesome! One day I am going to have my own printed book in my hands! You just beat me to it.

Sara Rae January 20, 2011 at 7:40 pm

Hooray! I’m working my way through the e-book version right now. I’m so happy so many others will be able to participate in the grand adventure this book helps create. Congrats!!!!

Amy Crawley January 21, 2011 at 6:10 am

A big woo-hoo and congratulations Jen on the publication of your book! I’m so happy for you. I thoroughly enjoyed your RBBP online class and look forward to seeing it in book format. What an wonderful way to start off the New Year.

Kristen January 24, 2011 at 11:25 am

Congratulations!! Whoo hoo! The book cover looks amazing!! You are a true inspriaton! I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to pick up a copy!!

Moe January 28, 2011 at 7:21 am

Oh Jenn … I’m thrilled for you.
This may be the first time I’ve commented.
Jamie led me to you.
Here’s to dreams coming true!

Louise Gale "Dream, Inspire, Create" January 30, 2011 at 7:25 am

Soooo fabulous! Holding it in your hand. “mine all mine”. Huge congratulations Jenn. xx

ellen gradman January 31, 2011 at 9:54 pm

YEAH!!!! So happy for you! I’m working on my write up right now and very excited to be doing this the same week your book is in your hands. Very inspiring!!
Ellen

lorese February 2, 2011 at 1:57 pm

i think i found you just in time – so looking forward to your new book – congrats to you! Yay!

Liz February 9, 2011 at 11:31 am

I just got an e-mail this morning from Amazon that my copy of your book shipped out today! So looking forward to getting it, congrats again Jenn, it looks amaZing!

Donna February 15, 2011 at 3:46 pm

I also received your book from Amazon the other day (way sooner than expected too!!!) but just wanted to drop by and say, “Thanks, Jenn!” The book is even more beautiful in person! I am so excited to get started. Look out!!! I know this book and this approach is just what a right-brain person like me needs to clarify my vision and business plan. Woo hoo!!!

E'Layne Koenigsberg February 26, 2011 at 10:31 am

Just listened to you on Alyson’s site…I joined the conspiracy!! Congratulation on your words in print…what a wonderful accomplishment…looking forward to reading your book and manifesting my wildest dreams