Here are the rules:
- Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six random things about me:
- I can be a little dyslexic when it comes to left and right. Whenever I drove in high school my friends used to have to say “turn my-side” or “turn your-side” instead of turn right or turn left.
- I get a kick out of the show Monk. I don’t know who else actually watches it, but his OCDness just cracks me up! (Hmm, I guess cuz a part of me relates).
- I love getting massages. Thai massage is my absolute favorite with hot stone close on its heels.
- I did a short stint at Sony Pictures Entertainment where I managed the promotional websites for Wheel of Fortune and Jeopardy.
- I’m a homebody.
- I competed in Mock Trail in the 8th grade. I was originally slated to be a witness but I really wanted to be an attorney (must have been that L.A. Law influence!). So, I asked the Vice Principal if I could switch to being a prosecuting lawyer. I got the role! AND scored a perfect 10 in my closing argument during our final championship.
My nominations for the Kreativ Blogger Award:
- Kate Prentiss of Kiss the Paper and paper. pixels. cloth.
- Molly Prentiss of Kiss the Paper and Blogging Molly
- Mindy of Under a Pink Sky and the Wishstudio Blogzine
- Ananda Leeke of That Which Awakens Me
- Cynthia Morris of Journey Juju
- Jamie Lees of Today I Create
And YAY to creative bloggers everywhere!!! It’s been such a treat to be so inspired by everyone’s work in the Art Every Day Month Challenge. Thanks again, Leah for creating such an awesome community!