Was tagged by Matlide for a 7 random things about me meme. Thanks Matilde!
Here are the rules:
Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share 7 random and or weird things about yourself. Tag 7 random people participating in nablopomo at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
So, here it goes…
- I can burp the alphabet.
- I’m a really speedy speed player (and quite a sore loser when it comes to pretty much any card or board game, so watch out).
- I missed my high school graduation day to compete in Dramatic Interpretation at the national speech championships in Fargo, ND (was cool to be able to say I’d been to Fargo once the movie of the same name came out!).
- My husband and I met at our college newspaper.
- My favorite movie when I was in junior high school was Sixteen Candles. I could recite practically every line. Ironically, my brother got married the day before my sweet 16 (in the movie Samantha’s sister gets married the day after). Alas, there was no Jake Ryan and no red Porsche waiting outside the church for me! ;).
- I’m a total Elmyra when it comes to my dog . He’s just so cute I can’t stand it!
- My mom taught me how to knit a few Christmases ago when I was sick with the stomach flu and bored out of my mind.
- Paul at Invisible Lives
- Shea at Cakes and Icing
- Caren at The Skeptic Yogi
- Marilyn at The Land of Moo
- Bodhi Dreaming
I’m tired and need to go to bed, so I’ve just tagged 5 and I’ll call it a night.
Today I felted yet another spotty basket. I went to the yarn shop yesterday and got some different colors, so I’m looking forward to experimenting with new color combos now that this one is done.