Now that I’ve completed my 10-month Expressive Arts Teacher Training certification, I’m thrilled to share the magic of intuitive painting with you!
If you’re in the Bay Area and are yearning for some creative freedom and authentic self-expression, please come join me for some intuitive painting playshops in Oakland this summer. (For those of you not in the area, I’m also working on an self-paced e-Course based on the Playtime with Your Inner Muse session I led at the wish*full virtual art retreat, so stay tuned for that).
Intuitive Painting Playshops
I’m offering two classes this summer in Oakland (near Lake Merritt):
- Saturday, July 17th from 10am-1pm
- Saturday, August 21st from 10am-1pm
In this playshop you will:
- Unleash your inner artist
- Give yourself full-permission to make “ugly” art and get messy (it’s actually quite fun and cathartic!)
- Come face-to-face with your internal world of imagination, creativity, and personal growth
- Allow yourself to take up space! There’s plenty of room to paint BIG
- Enter a safe, sacred space to work through blocks, emotion, and the unknown
- Receive support and guidance from a certified expressive arts facilitator and experienced coach
- Surprise yourself with how much fun it is to become a kid again!
“Jenn sparkles with creative force! She led me into a magical place where all my dreams were possible. Her attention to detail and solid presence created an exquisitely safe container to try on new and expansive aspects of myself.” — Danielle
Visit ArtizenCoaching.com to read more testimonials and playshop details and to register.
Featured Article on Expressive Arts and Coaching
Also, I was recently featured in an article about using expressive arts and creativity in coaching on The Coaching Commons. You can read more about how I incorporate creative approaches into my coaching and you can watch a short video.